Welcome!

Welcome to Tardis Point News. This blog is no longer running, as I started watching Parks and Recreation and am still mourning over the cancellation of Eureka. Don't stop watching Doctor Who though, which is and always will be the best TV show ever.

_____________________________

Sunday 2 May 2010

This Too Shall Pass

So.. Right. Anyway..

I'm sure you've heard about the new look Whoviavortex, and you can all(as long as you can see flash) see it.. tomorrow at 20:36 (the time of the first post 2 years ago)! So here's what's going to happen.

It's made using Wix, which in case you didn't know, is full flash, but this blog will be the base for news, just not the main site. I will do my best to continue updating here with other stuff on the sidebar and I'll keep the cbox going, but not for long.. I don't know how long but I will sometime move the news section onto the Wix site, so it's all one. The Wix site has a new name, TARDIS Point, or Whoviavortex 2.0, along with this blog.

There are still many things to do with the new TARDIS Point, but you can see everything as they are updated, like games, gallery, ect. I will give you no other sneak previews of it.

please comment!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright Info

Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures © to the BBC. No infringement is intended. This site is not for profit and not affiliated with the BBC. Original images and videos © to the BBC.