Welcome!

Welcome to Tardis Point News. This blog is no longer running, as I started watching Parks and Recreation and am still mourning over the cancellation of Eureka. Don't stop watching Doctor Who though, which is and always will be the best TV show ever.

_____________________________

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Record Ratings for CBBC and 800th Post!

BARB has released the official figures for parts 1 and 2 of Death of the Doctor, aired on CBBC on the 26th and 27th of October. They both attracted record breaking viewing figures for the CBBC channel. Part 1 attracted 0.92 million viewers, while part 2 attracted 0.96 million. The second episode of Sarah Jane's Alien Files, aired after part 1, 0.388 million viewers.

I keep forgetting when I post these, but this is my 800th post! 136 days since my 700th, quite a bit longer than that of 600-700 but kind of average-slow for each 100 since the start. More on that through the links to 700. I'd like to thank Vortex who said back on my 400th "I look forward to the next 400!" Well here it is! Here's to the next 800!!


please comment

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright Info

Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures © to the BBC. No infringement is intended. This site is not for profit and not affiliated with the BBC. Original images and videos © to the BBC.