Welcome!

Welcome to Tardis Point News. This blog is no longer running, as I started watching Parks and Recreation and am still mourning over the cancellation of Eureka. Don't stop watching Doctor Who though, which is and always will be the best TV show ever.

_____________________________

Thursday 11 February 2010

Matthew Graham to Write for Series 6?

Den of Geek's interview with Matthew Graham, he says that there is a chance that he'll write an episode of Doctor Who for series 6. He wrote series 2's Fear Her.

"I'd love to come back. I went to see Piers Wenger and Steven Moffat last year about doing a two-parter for the series that they're shooting now. And I contacted them and said, ‘Look, I've got this idea for a Doctor Who. Can I talk to you?' And they were, ‘Yeah, yeah. Brilliant.' And I just couldn't make the time work, with going to the States and Ashes gearing up again. But I'd love to go back and do some more.

I want to do one with monsters. They owe me monsters!"

We then asked if he thought he was pencilled in for a series six story if he could make the time work. And here's what Matthew said:

"Yeah, yeah. I do actually. Piers has been really, really gracious and said that if you could come and do a Doctor Who for us, we'd really love to have you back. And I'd love to do it. It's a fantastic job. A very, very nerve-wracking job. But since I've had an even bigger, more scary franchise to get involved with for a bit. And now I've got my own to look after as well! It's a series of people handing me precious objects and saying don't drop them! "


please comment

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright Info

Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures © to the BBC. No infringement is intended. This site is not for profit and not affiliated with the BBC. Original images and videos © to the BBC.